Wednesday 10 December 2014

Lets get this started

hello world,

Well no lets be real here, hello to those 3 lost people who accidentally stumbled across this blog and haven't had enough time to click the back button yet.

I decided to begin this blog, because although it will probably just be me who'll read over this, i would like to feel significant enough to have my thoughts and feelings out there with the chance that maybe, just someone reads them and nods along to my badly written sentences.

My name, as stated above because i was too un-creative to think of an interesting blog name, is Rhiannon. To my complete and utter despair this name has followed me around for my life and i have just recently began to appreciate the beauty in it. Can there be beauty in a name? I am sixteen, and was born in the wonderful land of England. No it really is wonderful, there was no sarcasm there at all. Unfortunately i was ripped away from it at the age of fourteen to be thrown into a world very unfamiliar, also known as Australia. So yes, i am now a fully fledged badly spoken Australian. Lets just say i enjoy it here. A lot.

I'm actually quite glad i moved, as really its the only interesting thing to say about my life. I'm just another typical white girl who thinks the smallest things equal to the end of their perfectly manicured world. But at least i can admit that aye? (see there's the Australian)

Here's the part where i say how ill keep to a regular update schedule, keeping this blog full with a weeks worth of bottled up emotion and complaints. But lets be real here, ill probably post once a month, or two months. Or maybe this will be my first and last post. I guess we will just have to wait and see hey.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment